FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
The Museum building is sited in the Victorian workshops built in the shadow of Elidir mountain, site of the vast Dinorwig quarry. Not so much a museum as a pocket of history, it is as though the quarrymen and engineers have only just put down their tools and left the courtyard for home. Now, with imaginative interpretation, the remarkable relics of the slate industry can be understood and enjoyed by the many thousands of visitors to this stunning countryside on the flanks of Snowdon.
Easter - October 31st : 10.00am - 5.00pm, daily
November 1st - Easter: 10.00am - 4.00pm, closed Saturdays.
1 upcoming event at National Slate Museum:
Track National Slate Museum
- You are tracking National Slate Museum
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at National Slate Museum
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 935,117 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Venue: National Slate Museum
Padarn County Park
LL55 4TY 53.120594, -4.115246
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to National Slate Museum? Why not write a review?
Do you represent National Slate Museum, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page