FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Hazelwood is an early Victorian country guesthouse set in the heart of the Avon river valley near Kingsbridge. There are 14 comfortable and individual bedrooms with a restaurant serving delicious local and organic fine food all year round - celebrations are a speciality!
Hazelwood runs an eclectic program of events, concerts, workshops and cultural weekends annually. They are also licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies, both in the beautifully restored old chapel, the grounds and the main house.
As a venue Hazelwood offers space, seclusion and inspiring surroundings as well as good food and hospitality. They also serve Sunday lunches and have weeknight special offers.
Hazelwood House currently has no upcoming events
Track Hazelwood House
- You are tracking Hazelwood House
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Hazelwood House
- 932,635 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be
- We never share details with 3rd parties
We do not currently have any events for Hazelwood House
Track Hazelwood House be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Hazelwood House you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Hazelwood House events are announced.
You are signed up to Hazelwood House events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 932,635 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: Hazelwood House
TQ7 4EB 50.355473, -3.790276
Enquiries: 01548 821232
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Hazelwood House? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Hazelwood House, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page