FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Events
- Gifts For Mums
- Gifts For Dads
- Gifts For Brothers
- Gifts For Sisters
- Gifts For Grandparents
- Gifts For Kids
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
A new era dawns for iconic band Pop Will Eat Itself, with a revival by principal songwriter and co-frontman Graham Crabb.
In July 2011, a new line up was announced, featuring Graham Crabb, fellow vocalist Mary Byker (Gaye Bykers On Acid, Apollo 440, Pigface), guitarist Tim Muddiman (Gary Numan), drummer Jason Bowld (Pitchshifter, Killing Joke) and bassist Davey Bennett (This Burning Age). In October 2011, the band released ‘New Noise Designed By A Sadist’, produced by Monti & Rob Holliday (Sulpher, Prodigy).
See more info at popwilleatitself.net/pwei
Pop Will Eat Itself tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Oct 2004.
1 Pop Will Eat Itself Tour Date
Track Pop Will Eat Itself
- You are tracking Pop Will Eat Itself
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,069,899 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
Filter By Region
Want a different location?
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Monday 17th Nov: Pop Will Eat Itself: Leicester tickets now on sale
- Wednesday 12th Nov: Pop Will Eat Itself announced a new Leicester date
Have Your Say
- Read 2 more reviews
Seen PWEI three times & everytime they have been superb. It's clear to see these guys love what they do & you can't help getting caught in the buzz. Would see this band at every chance I get. Unspoilt by progress. Justinlee from Sutton Scotney
Have you seen Pop Will Eat Itself? Write a review
Fans who like 'Pop Will Eat Itself' also like:
Do you represent Pop Will Eat Itself, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page