- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
Imagine the sounds of your favourite grunge, classical, punk, rock 'n' roll and indie classics, all through the medium of...ukelele. Struggling? Let this cult collective show you the way!
Fans includes Michael Palin, HRH Princess Anne and Sir Paul McCartney. They unite fans across the globe in celebration of 'one plucking thing after another' on instruments bought for loose change.
'Iconoclastic. Unabashed genre crashing antics. Nothing is spoof proof' ( The Sunday Times)
'The Best of British' (Michael Palin).
See more info at ukuleleorchestra.com
8 The Ukulele Orchestra Of Great Britain Tour Dates
Track The Ukulele Orchestra Of Great Britain
- You are tracking The Ukulele Orchestra Of Great Britain
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 861,320 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
The Ukulele Orchestra Of Great Britain
St George's Bristol (BS1 5RR)
Filter By Region
Want a different location?
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Wednesday 15th May: The Ukulele Orchestra Of Great Britain announced a new date
- Monday 13th May: The Ukulele Orchestra Of Great Britain announced a new date
- Wednesday 24th Apr: The Ukulele Orchestra Of Great Britain announced a new date
Have Your Say
- Read the full review and 8 more
As a "first timer" I had very little idea of what to expect and was surprised and delighted by this highly original and entertaining group of virtuosi. I defy anyone with a sense of humour and a broad musical appreciation not to be instantly seduced. A packed house and several… (cont'd) Helene from Camberley
Have you seen The Ukulele Orchestra Of Great Britain? Write a review
Readers who like 'The Ukulele Orchestra Of Great Britain' also like:
Do you represent The Ukulele Orchestra Of Great Britain, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page