- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
The Glitter Band were the musicians who backed Gary Glitter on his hit records under the direction of the late great Mike Leander and then went on to have a string of international Top 10 hits in their own right, including Angel Face, Goodbye My Love and Let's Get Together Again.
After many years living under the cloud of Gary Glitter's spectacular fall from grace, The Glitter Band are striking out and taking back the songs they performed on and that were the soundtrack to an entire generation.
See more info at theglitterband.co.uk
5 The Glitter Band Tour Dates
Track The Glitter Band
- You are tracking The Glitter Band
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 862,889 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
Filter By Region
Want a different location?
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Wednesday 15th May: The Undercover Festival added The Glitter Band to the roster
Have Your Say
- Read 7 more reviews
I have seen two versions of the Glitterband in the last couple of years and the one I prefer is the one with John Springate and Pete Phipps not the one fronted by John Rossall you decide for yourself. Ian from Leeds
Have you seen The Glitter Band? Write a review
Readers who like 'The Glitter Band' also like:
The Rubettes (featuring Alan Williams)
The Rubettes (featuring Alan Williams): @ Assembly Hall
Do you represent The Glitter Band, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page