FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Since their formation in August 2010 The Lewis Hamilton Band have been booked for over 400 shows from Shetland to Poland, and have appeared at most of the UK's biggest blues festivals, including Main Stage performances at Hebden Bridge and Maryport.
20 year old Lewis has has now been nominated 'Young Blues Artist Of The Year' in the British Blues Awards 2014.
The opening track Lonesome and Blue from the band's 3rd studio album Ghost Train was played on Bob Harris Sunday BBC R2 on July 27th 2014.
See more info at lewishamiltonmusic.com
Lewis Hamilton Band tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Dec 2012.
15 Lewis Hamilton Band Tour Dates
Track Lewis Hamilton Band
- You are tracking Lewis Hamilton Band
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,051,733 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
Edinburgh Blues Club Present:
Marcus Malone, Lewis Hamilton Band
The Caves (EH1 1NS)
Filter By Region
Want a different location?
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Tuesday 21st Oct: Lewis Hamilton Band announced 9 new tour dates
- Tuesday 30th Sep: Lewis Hamilton Band announced a new Darlington date
- Monday 29th Sep: Lewis Hamilton Band announced a new Saltburn-by-the-Sea date
Have Your Say
- Read the full review
This is more like it - Lewis & his Boogie Brothers doing a full show in an intimate venue. Wouldn't say that Lewis' last show in these parts was poor or anything, but THIS is the way to catch him at his best; up-close and personal and when the set… (cont'd) Mike from Shildon
Have you seen Lewis Hamilton Band? Write a review
Do you represent Lewis Hamilton Band, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page