- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
The DTs were one of Leicester's best loved local bands of the early '80s. Playing such classics as Hoochie Coochie Man, Big Train, Goin’ Up The Country and many more, they provided a great night out for all those of us who eagerly awaited the Thursday gig guide in the local paper to see if we were in for a treat.
Steve Walwyn on guitar (now a mainstay of Dr Feelgood), Simon “Honeyboy” Hickling on vocals and harmonica, Craig Rhind on bass and “Cheeky” Chas Chaplin on drums. The band backed Steve Marriott for 2 years, making an album with him and 2 albums as The DTs.
Listed on Ents24.com since: Nov 2012
2 The DTs Tour Dates
Track The DTs
- You are tracking The DTs
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 862,548 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
Filter By Region
Want a different location?
Have Your Say
- Have you seen The DTs? Why not write a review?
Do you represent The DTs, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page