FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Events
- Gifts For Mums
- Gifts For Dads
- Gifts For Brothers
- Gifts For Sisters
- Gifts For Grandparents
- Gifts For Kids
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new Jonathan & Charlotte dates are announced
A classical duo, made up of Jonathan Antoine and Charlotte Jaconelli.
They started singing together in school in preparation for their GCSE music exam and then decided to audition for Britain's Got Talent in 2012 where they were runners up and subsequently were signed to Syco record label.
See more info at jonathancharlotte.com
Jonathan & Charlotte tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Nov 2012.
Jonathan & Charlotte Tour Dates
Track Jonathan & Charlotte
- You are tracking Jonathan & Charlotte
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,085,896 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for Jonathan & Charlotte
Alert me when new Jonathan & Charlotte tour dates are announced...
You are tracking Jonathan & Charlotte.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new Jonathan & Charlotte tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,085,896 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Read the full review and 1 more
Well what a fantastic evening , my wife was not that keen to go but after seeing the show she was completely sold and agreed with me that both Jonathon and Charlotte are absolute naturals and are fantastic singers , the overall power in both their voices was incredible (… (cont'd) Mike
Have you seen Jonathan & Charlotte? Write a review
Fans who like 'Jonathan & Charlotte' also like:
Do you represent Jonathan & Charlotte, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page