FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
The ORFS band have everything a speakeasy frequenter could want to see and hear. This 7 piece band contains, a varied horn section (including a baritone saxophone), a Shakespeare referencing, kazoo playing, helium sucking frontman and an array of talented members, all with their own unique 1920s gangster epithet. When they're not ransacking the West Country for fast food, they're recording phonographic wax cylinders, referencing black and white cinema and generally celebrating the culture of the early 20th century. Expect a boogie-woogie and some good humoured devilry.
See more info at rabbitjazz.co.uk
Image © Original Rabbit Foot Spasm Band
Listed on Ents24.com since: Sep 2010
The Original Rabbit Foot Spasm Band Tour Dates
Track The Original Rabbit Foot Spasm Band
- You are tracking The Original Rabbit Foot Spasm Band
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 935,445 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for The Original Rabbit Foot Spasm Band.
Get an email tour alert for The Original Rabbit Foot Spasm Band ...
You are tracking The Original Rabbit Foot Spasm Band.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new The Original Rabbit Foot Spasm Band tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 935,445 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Read the full review
TORFSB are without doubt one of the most fun bands around to see. Playing a mix of jazz and swing with a modern twist and a glorious sense of humour sadly lacking in a lot of bands these days. Whatever your taste in music (I hate jazz and swing!) you… (cont'd) Jim from Oxford
Have you seen The Original Rabbit Foot Spasm Band? Write a review
Do you represent The Original Rabbit Foot Spasm Band, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page