FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new Thalia Zedek dates are announced
Entering her fourth decade as one of the most singular and distinctive voices in rock music, a career that includes playing in influential groups, Boston based Thalia Zedek shows no signs of creative fatigue. Throughout the 1980s she rose to prominence fronting Uzi and Live Skull, before founding Matador Records signed alt-rock band Come with Chris Brokaw (of Codeine) in 1990.
After Come called it a day in 2011, the New Yorker began making music under her own name to high acclaim. On 2013's 'Via', Zedek presents a collection of songs that range from the harrowing to the heartfelt and praised by the likes of Pitchfork, Q, Spin, Uncut, Magnet, Rock-A-Rolla and The Financial Times. Regardless of her status as a pioneering woman in independent rock, her music stands on its own in its startling honesty. She has brought an unparalleled intensity and emotion to underground music, a talent on par with Nick Cave or Patti Smith.
See more info at facebook.com/pages/Thalia-Zedek-Band/534135196606206
Thalia Zedek Tour Dates
Track Thalia Zedek
- You are tracking Thalia Zedek
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,038,947 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for Thalia Zedek.
Alert me when new Thalia Zedek tour dates are announced...
You are tracking Thalia Zedek.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new Thalia Zedek tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,038,947 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you seen Thalia Zedek? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Thalia Zedek, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page