FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
From the writers, producers and directors who brought you Dreamboats And Petticoats. Save The Last Dance For Me takes you back through the 'music and magic' of the early '60s, a time when each passing week brought another Rock 'n' Roll classic.
This nostalgic, feel-good musical journey transports you back to music's golden era as we follow two teenage sisters, Jennifer and Marie, through the summer of 1963. Full of freedom and high spirits they embark on a family holiday to the coast and a traditional seaside town.
The young siblings soon discover much more than just sea and sand when they meet a handsome American airman, who invites them to a dance at the nearby United States Air force base.
But young love and holiday romance is never that simple and the sisters soon realise that while the world around them is still watching itself in black and white, life and love can be much more colourful.
See more info at kenwright.com/index.php?id=1265
Listed on Ents24.com since: Nov 2011
Save The Last Dance For Me (Touring) Tour Dates
Track Save The Last Dance For Me (Touring)
- You are tracking Save The Last Dance For Me (Touring)
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 971,745 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for Save The Last Dance For Me (Touring).
Alert me when new Save The Last Dance For Me (Touring) tour dates are announced...
You are tracking Save The Last Dance For Me (Touring).
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new Save The Last Dance For Me (Touring) tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 971,745 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Read the full review and 5 more
Save the last dance for me is excellent it makes you laugh, want to sing along,dance and most of all you leave the theatre feeling happy and that the ticket money was well spent. All the cast give 200% there is not one loose link. I do feel it is… (cont'd) Jean from Birmingham
Have you seen Save The Last Dance For Me (Touring)? Write a review
Do you represent Save The Last Dance For Me (Touring), or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page