FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Rainbow Girls are a group of 5 / 6 female musicians who write and perform original material with roots in folk, americana, gypsy, funk, soul, and rock 'n' roll. In addition to their soaring four part harmonies, these ladies switch back and forth amongst a multitude of instruments including, but not limited to: guitar, ukelele, accordion, harmonica, banjolele, mandolin, dulcimer, bass, cello, piano, melodica, recorder, kazoo, washboard, djembe, drum kit, and stomp-tap percussion.
Born in an underground open mic night in Santa Barbara, CA, they began as an acoustic act, busking around the farmers markets of California before they hit the streets of Europe for a summer of couch surfing and busking. Since their return, they have evolved into an electric gypsy-americana-stomp-folk band, complete with drums, bass, and a whole lotta stompin'.
They spent 2012 touring the western half of the United States, and this summer they are returning to Europe to tour festivals in the UK, Italy, and the Czech Republic. They are known to put on one hell of a show!
Listed on Ents24.com since: Jan 2013
4 Rainbow Girls Tour Dates
Track Rainbow Girls
- You are tracking Rainbow Girls
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 972,934 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
Rainbow Girls, Marty O'Reilly, The Old Soul Orchestra
The Musician (LE1 2DE)
Filter By Region
Want a different location?
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Thursday 6th Mar: Rainbow Girls announced a new Newcastle upon Tyne date
- Friday 28th Feb: Maverick Festival 2014 added Rainbow Girls to the roster
- Wednesday 26th Feb: Rainbow Girls announced a new Leicester date
Have Your Say
- Have you seen Rainbow Girls? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Rainbow Girls, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page