- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
The group began life in 1991 as a studio project for the then uber-trendy Acid Jazz Records, (their debut live show was a double header with the then equally unknown Jamiroquai.) At the time they were not really a group, more a loose collection of musicians and special guests that found it's style in a hybrid of funky samples, retro-rock guitar and smoky psychadelia. Matt Deighton on guitar and vocals, Chris White on drums, Neil Corcoran on bass, Shauna Greene and Marie Jamille on vocals, while James Taylor (James Taylor Quartet) played organ and Simon Bartholomew (Brand New Heavies) layed down additional guitar parts. In need of a full time organist and before their debut gig at the Acid Jazz Christmas Party, Bryn Barklam joined the band. The group split in 1996 because of internal frustrations, but are now back on the road together in 2012.
Mother Earth Tour Dates
Track Mother Earth
- You are tracking Mother Earth
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 862,138 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you seen Mother Earth? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Mother Earth' also like:
Do you represent Mother Earth, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page