FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new Mike Oldfield dates are announced
1972. Somewhere in the South of England, an intense, gifted 19-year-old musical prodigy composes and performs an instrumental album that redraws the boundaries between rock, psychedelia, classical and avant-garde. Released in 1973, it is a record that will transform popular music. The name of the genius is Mike Oldfield. The record is Tubular Bells. The first release on Richard Branson's Virgin Label, Tubular Bells has become one of the landmark albums of pop music history. It spent years at the top of the charts, predated ambient, new age and techno music - and sold over 16 million copies.
Mike Oldfield Tour Dates
Track Mike Oldfield
- You are tracking Mike Oldfield
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,053,402 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for Mike Oldfield
Alert me when new Mike Oldfield tour dates are announced...
You are tracking Mike Oldfield.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new Mike Oldfield tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,053,402 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Read the full review
I have listened to Mike Oldfield's Music since I was young. I am now 32 years of age and still love it.
His music has progressed through the years, but all the older music are still favourites too.
I saw him in concert in london when he did Tubular Bells 3.… (cont'd) Hazjam
Have you seen Mike Oldfield? Write a review
Fans who like 'Mike Oldfield' also like:
Mike Oldfield's Tubular Bells for Two
Mike Oldfield's Tubular Bells for Two: No current UK tour dates
Do you represent Mike Oldfield, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page