FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Events
- Gifts For Mums
- Gifts For Dads
- Gifts For Brothers
- Gifts For Sisters
- Gifts For Grandparents
- Gifts For Kids
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new Mighty Oaks dates are announced
Three young men, from three countries, combining three part harmonies, resulting in one unique sound.
This Berlin based indie-folk band comprised of Ian Hooper (US), Claudio Donzelli (Italy), and Craig Saunders (UK) writes honest, authentic and emotionally driven songs. Acoustic guitars and mandolins form the centre of their sound, layers of electric guitars create space and depth, rounded off through solid bass lines and the heartbeat of a simple drum.
The music sets the perfect scene for the lyrics, which often draw their inspiration from the Pacific Northwest, the birthplace of Hooper. Set amidst these wonderful landscapes come tales of love, loss and the beauty of all that surrounds.
See more info at mightyoaksmusic.com
Mighty Oaks tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Dec 2013.
Mighty Oaks Tour Dates
Track Mighty Oaks
- You are tracking Mighty Oaks
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,086,675 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for Mighty Oaks
Alert me when new Mighty Oaks tour dates are announced...
You are tracking Mighty Oaks.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new Mighty Oaks tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,086,675 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you seen Mighty Oaks? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Mighty Oaks, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page