FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new Martin Harley Band dates are announced
The Martin Harley band are an internationally acclaimed 3 piece act. Their 'British Americana' sound, influenced by Delta Blues and Gypsy Swing has produced a road worn style of song writing. Performances at Glastonbury's Acoustic and Avalon stages have cemented their popularity as part of UK's acoustic scene and the home grown, hard touring approach they've employed over the last eight years has built them a strong fan base worldwide.
The band itself has endured some personnel shifts during its lifespan, but has now evolved into the powerhouse trio of Martin Harley (vocals, guitar, Weissenborn), Pete Swatton (drums, percussion, balalaika, backing vocals) and Jay Carter (double bass, guitar, backing vocals).
'No doubt that he is a slide guitar master. He is the business' - Roots Magazine.
See more info at martinharleyband.com
Image © Martin Harley Band
Listed on Ents24.com since: Aug 2004
Martin Harley Band Tour Dates
Track Martin Harley Band
- You are tracking Martin Harley Band
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,036,899 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for Martin Harley Band.
Alert me when new Martin Harley Band tour dates are announced...
You are tracking Martin Harley Band.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new Martin Harley Band tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,036,899 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Readers who like 'Martin Harley Band' also like:
Do you represent Martin Harley Band, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page