FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Lee Ridley aka Lost Voice Guy is disabled but not silent. Born with Cerebral Palsy, complications at birth resulted in Lee losing his ability to speak. Undaunted, Lee started performing stand up comedy earlier this year using an iPad tablet computer, and after an unprecedented meteoric rise and publicity from local and national press, is now headlining comedy clubs across the country.
'A wondeful comedian' (Matt Lucas)
'A very funny guy' (Ross Noble).
See more info at lostvoiceguy.com
Listed on Ents24.com since: Aug 2012
9 Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy) Tour Dates
Track Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy)
- You are tracking Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy)
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,026,729 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
Funhouse Comedy Club:
Paddy Lennox, Alistair Barrie, Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy)
The Silk Mill (Derby's Museum of Industry and History) (DE1 3AF)
Bop Local Presents Laugh Local:
Nick Doody, Rob Rouse, Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy)
Irish Club (M21 9DJ)
Laugh Out Loud Comedy Club:
Mick Ferry, Steve Shanyaski, Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy)
City Hall (HU1 3RQ)
Filter By Region
Want a different location?
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Monday 18th Aug: Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy) announced 2 new tour dates
- Friday 15th Aug: Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy) announced a new Birmingham date
Have Your Say
- Have you seen Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy)? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy), or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page