FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Events
- Gifts For Mums
- Gifts For Dads
- Gifts For Brothers
- Gifts For Sisters
- Gifts For Grandparents
- Gifts For Kids
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Krazy Kat Theatre, founded in 1982 by Kinny Gardner and the late Alastair Scott McMillan, is one of the few UK based companies providing artistic opportunities for, and platforming the creative work of, deaf artists.
Krazy Kat's aim is to use their position of advocacy to build on their extensive network of national contacts within the deaf community. They continue to offer career paths for this diverse section of UK artists, address the lack of opportunities facing deaf and disabled artists and actively and visibly challenge this under-representation in the arts.
See more info at krazykattheatre.co.uk
3 Krazy Kat Theatre Company Tour Dates
Track Krazy Kat Theatre Company
- You are tracking Krazy Kat Theatre Company
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,086,963 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
Filter By Region
Want a different location?
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Monday 15th Dec: Krazy Kat Theatre Company announced a new Pershore date
- Monday 8th Dec: Krazy Kat Theatre Company announced a new London date
Have Your Say
- Have you seen Krazy Kat Theatre Company? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Krazy Kat Theatre Company, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page