FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Events
- Gifts For Mums
- Gifts For Dads
- Gifts For Brothers
- Gifts For Sisters
- Gifts For Grandparents
- Gifts For Kids
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new Kid Adrift dates are announced
Iain Campbell, aka bedroom wizard Kid Adrift from Clackmannanshire, Scotland, was raised on a diet of electro, dubstep, Muse and Nine Inch Nails to full on pop songs. Not surprisingly, given these disparate influences, the noise that he found himself making was a fairly unique one. A record deal was swiftly inked with Island Records for 2010's ‘Oxytocin’ EP, which veers from the guitar-heavy likes of the title track to maniacally-paced arpeggiated synths. It is a powerful, strange, direct, otherworldly statement of intent. In live performance, the line up is now settled as a four piece, with a live drummer, two keyboard players and Iain free to concentrate on playing the guitar and playing the star.
See more info at myspace.com/kidadrift
Kid Adrift tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Jan 2010.
Kid Adrift Tour Dates
Track Kid Adrift
- You are tracking Kid Adrift
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,084,920 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for Kid Adrift
Alert me when new Kid Adrift tour dates are announced...
You are tracking Kid Adrift.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new Kid Adrift tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,084,920 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you seen Kid Adrift? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Kid Adrift, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page