- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
Mencap Little Noise Sessions, in association with Toshiba, are back for their seventh year – and there's positively nothing 'little' about this year's line up!
Set in the iconic St John-at-Hackney Church, Mencap's annual winter music festival is set to host a week of must-see concerts from 19-25 November. For the first time in its history, Mencap have added an extra date to this year's Little Noise Sessions to welcome Gary Barlow. Having just sold out his 17-date arena tour in minutes, Gary's appearance at the 1,200 capacity St John-at-Hackney Church on Monday 19th November will provide fans with an unrivalled opportunity to see him in such an intimate setting.
In addition to being one of Britain's biggest pop stars, an award-winning song writer and a judge on X Factor, Gary is a committed philanthropist and is renowned for organising and taking part in many large projects for charity. He joins the likes of Olly Murs, Richard Hawley, The Maccabees, Amy Macdonald, Noah and the Whale and Jessie Ware at this year's series of concerts.
See www.littlenoisesessions.org.uk for further information.
Little Noise Sessions Tour Dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
We do not currently have any dates for Little Noise Sessions
Track Little Noise Sessions be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Little Noise Sessions you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Little Noise Sessions dates are announced.
You are signed up to Little Noise Sessions dates. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email before tickets go on sale
- 862,138 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Filter By Region
Want a different location?