- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Contact the venue:
Please try the venue for ticket information
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Griffith John Exhibition
This new temporary exhibition traces the remarkable life of the famous Swansea Missionary Griffith John who went to China in 1855 and stayed for over fifty years. He travelled the country extensively, where he was a widely popular figure, and set up schools, hospitals and colleges. Amongst the highlights on display will be a number of Chinese banners which John donated to the Museum. There will be a range of workshops connected to the exhibition.
Part of the Swansea Bay Festival autumn programme. www.swanseabayfestival.com
Telephone 01792 653763 for more information.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Swansea Museum
→ Swansea 11 min walk
→ Swansea Docks 11 min walk