- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
The 1972 Munich Olympic Games was supported, for the first time, by an advertising campaign using posters with strong individual designs created by the great Pop Artists of the day, such as David Hockney, Serge Paliokov, Allen Jones and Max Bill.
In the year of the London 2012 Games, this exhibition shows 19 of these posters as part of our Olympic celebrations.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Monkwearmouth Station Museum
North Bridge Street
SR5 1AP 54.912178, -1.383650
→ Sunderland 9 min walk