FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
The Daughter In Law
‘My son’s my son till he ta’es him a wife...’
It’s 1912 in a Derbyshire mining town and strike action looms. But it’s strife at home that hurts all the more. After their long courtship the Gascoignes’ short honeymoon is well and truly over.
Ambitious Minnie is still trying to disentangle miner Luther from his mother’s apron strings when a pre-marital dalliance makes a reappearance and blows the marriage apart. Will his mother have to pick up the pieces? Or will events at the pit decide all their fates for them?
The bonds between a mother and her sons, between husband and wife, between desire and freedom, are stretched to breaking point.
One of the greatest plays of the twentieth century, by D.H. Lawrence, the author of Sons and Lovers.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: Crucible Theatre
55 Norfolk Street
S1 1DA 53.381126, -1.466344
Enquiries: 0114 249 6000
→ Sheffield 5 min walk