- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
Kiplin Hall, in the beautiful Vale of Mowbray, was built in the 1620s for George Calvert, Secretary of State to James I, later 1st Lord Baltimore and founder of Maryland, USA. Its design was unique in Jacobean architecture, with central domed towers on each side of a tall symmetrical pavilion in mellow red brick.
1 upcoming event at Kiplin Hall:
Track Kiplin Hall
- You are tracking Kiplin Hall
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Kiplin Hall as they are added
- 860,511 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be
- We never share details with 3rd parties
Venue: Kiplin Hall
DL10 6AT 54.373295, -1.579284
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Kiplin Hall? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Kiplin Hall' also like:
Do you represent Kiplin Hall, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page