- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Elizabeth's new flat is alive with history, character, woodworm and dry rot. She wants to be alone, but her best friend, her sister, their mother, the builder and a photographer all make their mark.
And a former inhabitant of the house, disturbed by Elizabeth's arrival, stirs long-forgotten memories.
A play about love, death, identity and evolution. 'Abandonment' is a complete mixture of social comedy and family drama, reminding us that the past is not as far away as we think.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Playhouse
Market Street West
PR1 2HB 53.761200, -2.704136
→ Preston (Lancs) 8 min walk