FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
About this event
Groundlings Theatre breathes raw physicality into this brutal portrayal of modern day sexual politics. A quartet of strangers meets, fall in love and self-destruct. As their lives collide, one thing is certain - nothing is fair in love and war.
Groundlings dissolve the barrier between the audience and text with an innovative approach to staging Patrick Marber's classic text, bringing the vulnerabilities of the human condition straight to the fore. A darkly humorous, deconstruction of intimacy, isolation and love in an ever-connected world.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Groundlings Theatre
→ Portsmouth Harbour 7 min walk