- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
Festival venue Q. Where is it? A. On the A36 between Salisbury and Southampton, 6 miles from Romsey Q. What time do the gates open? A. daily at 9.00am for breakfast with performances starting at mid-day Q. Are there any parking facilities? A. Yes , parking is free with access from Sherfield English Road Q. Where is the nearest railway station? A. The nearest station is Romsey Q: Can I bring my dog? A: Yes, dogs are welcome except in the eating areas and they must be kept on a lead at all times. Q. Can I bring fold-up chairs, wind breaks or gazebos? A. Fold up chairs are permitted but wind shields or gazebos cannot be brought into the festival arena. And don't forget your flags!
4 upcoming events at Powells Farm:
Track Powells Farm
- You are tracking Powells Farm
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Powells Farm
- 862,138 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be
- We never share details with 3rd parties
Venue: Powells Farm
SO51 6EE 50.973160, -1.604134
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Powells Farm? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Powells Farm, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page