- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
Penarth Pier was constructed in 1894, opened in 1895 and is 219 yards / 658 feet in length. The pier is still as popular as ever with visitors and in the summer months is a regular port of call for the Waverley and Balmoral Paddle Steamers. It is now possible to purchase a plaque to be laid on the wooden decking.
Penarth Pier currently has no upcoming events
Track Penarth Pier
- You are tracking Penarth Pier
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Penarth Pier
- 861,320 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be
- We never share details with 3rd parties
We do not currently have any events for Penarth Pier
Track Penarth Pier be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Penarth Pier you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Penarth Pier events are announced.
You are signed up to Penarth Pier events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 861,320 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: Penarth Pier
CF64 3AU 51.434437, -3.168117
→ Penarth 7 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Penarth Pier? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Penarth Pier, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page