FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Set in over 500 acres of historic deer park, Wollaton Hall is a spectacular Tudor building, designed by Robert Smythson and completed in 1588, it is now the home to the city's Natural History Museum. Wollaton's Courtyard Stables are home to the city's Industrial Museum, Steam Engine House, Wollaton Visitor Centre and the Yard Gallery, a vibrant exhibition space with a changing programme of exhibitions exploring art and the environment.
Wollaton Hall currently has no upcoming events
Track Wollaton Hall
- You are tracking Wollaton Hall
Fans of this venue also track:
- Be the first to hear about new events at Wollaton Hall
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,052,174 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Wollaton Hall
Track Wollaton Hall be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Wollaton Hall you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Wollaton Hall events are announced.
You are signed up to Wollaton Hall events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,052,174 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: Wollaton Hall
NG8 2AE 52.947781, -1.210945
Enquiries: 0115 915 3900
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Wollaton Hall? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Wollaton Hall' also like:
Do you represent Wollaton Hall, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page