FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Thu 20th Mar - Sun 23rd Mar
Worlds Of Fantasy
@ The Capital FM Arena, Nottingham
Featuring: Disney On Ice
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Worlds Of Fantasy: Disney On Ice
From wheels to waves, Pride Lands to pixie dust, your family's favourite Disney moments will come to life in the spectacular Disney On Ice presents Worlds Of Fantasy.
Rev up for non-stop fun with four of your favourite Disney stories. Thrill to high-speed stunts as the crew of Disney/Pixar’s CARS race across the ice. Dive into The Little Mermaid’s enchanting undersea kingdom. Enter the mystical world of Pixie Hollow with Tinker Bell and the Disney Fairies. And witness the Toy Story gang escape from Sunnyside Daycare – the toys are back in town!
With dazzling skating and special effects, don't miss the chance to gain a lifetime of memories.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 6 people currently track this event
Venue: The Capital FM Arena
Phone: 0843 373 3000
Site Plan: View the Site Plan
→ Nottingham 10 min walk