- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
The Acorn Folk Club operates from the Pier Room at the Old Ship Aground. This is separate from the main bar, giving a quiet and friendly atmosphere for guests and floor spots. We are purely accoustic and no mics are used. Performers sing from a dedicated area at the front so that everyone can see and hear the music.
Old Ship Aground currently has no upcoming events
Track Old Ship Aground
- You are tracking Old Ship Aground
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Old Ship Aground
- 869,482 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be
- We never share details with 3rd parties
We do not currently have any events for Old Ship Aground
Track Old Ship Aground be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Old Ship Aground you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Old Ship Aground events are announced.
You are signed up to Old Ship Aground events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 869,482 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: Old Ship Aground
TA24 5UL 51.212830, -3.474399
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Read the full review
The venue hosts the Acorn Folk Club which is an independent organisation run by volunteers . It hosts top flight guests in the Pier room. Friendly and intimate,look at www.acornfolkclub.co.uk. Phil Beer loved it as did all guests. Its totally accoustic - not a microphone in sight just the pure… (cont'd) Jim from Minehead
Have you been to Old Ship Aground? Write a review
Do you represent Old Ship Aground, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page