- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Blues Guitar Workshop – Beginners Part 1
If you can play E7, A7 and B7, you are ready to learn the blues! In this practical workshop, Joff Watkins demystifies V-IV-Is, turnarounds, shuffles and basic basslines and introduces blues techniques such as finger picking, hammer-ons and pull-offs, using examples from classic blues recordings.
Joff is an accomplished player who combines performing and teaching, including leading the popular harmonica workshops here at The Stables. Participants will need to bring a 6 string acoustic guitar. Tea/coffee provided. Snack bar open at lunchtime
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Stables
MK17 8LU 52.025867, -0.674171