FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
John Piper: The Mountains Of Wales
John Piper began to draw and paint the landscape of North Wales in the middle of the Second World War. He was sent to Snowdonia in 1943 by the War Artists Advisory Committee. The large drawings and paintings that he made in Snowdonia are amongst his strongest works and tell of Piper’s close understanding of the landscape of that place, and his connection with the rock and sky surrounding him.
This exhibition has been brought together by the National Museum of Wales from the collection of a private owner who has built up a wonderful group of works focused on this subject.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Whitworth Art Gallery
The University Of Manchester
M13 9PL 53.467930, -2.233209
→ Oxford Road 11 min walk
→ Manchester Piccadilly 12 min walk