- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Contact the venue:
Please try the venue for ticket information
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
The First Cut
This exhibition features 31 leading international artists who cut, sculpt and manipulate paper into amazing artworks. It fills Manchester Art Gallery’s temporary exhibition spaces, spills out into the historic collections galleries and extends to the Gallery of Costume, Platt Hall.
At Manchester Art Gallery giant sculptures spiral from the wall and paper trees grow up from the floor. Tiny pop-up worlds explode from boxes and books and sinister silhouettes dwarf the visitor. Maps are transformed into birds and butterflies, banknotes into guns and grenades.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Manchester Art Gallery
→ Oxford Road 7 min walk