- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
Fri 30th Nov
The Owl Who Was Afraid Of The Dark
@ Norden Farm Centre for The Arts, Maidenhead
Featuring: Blunderbus Theatre Company
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
The Owl Who Was Afraid Of The Dark : Blunderbus Theatre Company
It’s the night before Christmas and Plop the baby barn owl wants to join in the excitement. He peeps over the edge of his nest, wobbles a bit, and falls off his branch!
Join Plop as he discovers campfires, fireworks and moonlit adventures. With live music, puppetry and storytelling. Come fly with us – it’s a hoot!
Suitable for ages 3 and above.
Image © Norden Farm
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates