- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
Until Sun 30th Dec
The Owl Who Was Afraid Of The Dark
@ Norden Farm Centre for The Arts, Maidenhead
Featuring: Blunderbus Theatre Company
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
The Owl Who Was Afraid Of The Dark : Blunderbus Theatre Company
It’s the night before Christmas and Plop the baby barn owl wants to join in the excitement. He peeps over the edge of his nest, wobbles a bit, and falls off his branch!
Join Plop as he discovers campfires, fireworks and moonlit adventures. With live music, puppetry and storytelling. Come fly with us – it’s a hoot!
Suitable for ages 3 and above.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates