- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Contact the venue:
Please try the venue for ticket information
Phone: 0207 702 9555
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Are We Nearly There Yet?
Through a tapestry of different voices this series of inventive and playful installations, artwork, interactive events and theatre performances will uncover what 'pilgrimage' means now in contemporary society.
Using a kaleidoscope of real life stories, Are We Nearly There Yet? travels to the heart of the idea of pilgrimages and discovers the many different shrines we create in our daily lives.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Wilton's Music Hall
→ Fenchurch Street (London) 10 min walk
→ Fenchurch Street 10 min walk
→ Tower Gateway 7 min walk
→ Shadwell 8 min walk
→ Tower Hill 9 min walk