- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Teenage Doll Study Day
This informal study day lets fans of iconic British teenage dolls Sindy, Daisy, Tressy and Pippa get up close to unique material from the Museum’s collections.
Enjoy object handling, discussions with dolls specialists and a talk by Jenny Lister, the V&A’s Curator of Fashion.
Coffee and tea provided. Please bring a packed lunch or eat in the Cafe.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: V&A Museum Of Childhood
→ Cambridge Heath 6 min walk
→ Bethnal Green 7 min walk
→ Bethnal Green 2 min walk