FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Situated on Shoreditch's popular High Street lays The Shoreditch. Boasting with
distinguished chic decadence and individual style, this bar is a perfect fit for any group
looking to escape the hustle & bustle and unwind while enjoying some of the towns very best drinks, cuisine and atmosphere.
With the perfect balance of traditional meets contemporary, The Shoreditch may come
across as a lounge bar but downstairs lives the heart and soul of the venue with a feature that makes it truly special. The underground basement offers a sultry alternative to your standard meeting spaces and can cater to any type of event while providing an element of difference which is sure to impress your guests.
Capacity: 300 (150 upstairs. 150 downstairs).
The Shoreditch currently has no upcoming events
Track The Shoreditch
- You are tracking The Shoreditch
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Shoreditch
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,034,880 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for The Shoreditch
Track The Shoreditch be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking The Shoreditch you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new The Shoreditch events are announced.
You are signed up to The Shoreditch events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,034,880 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: The Shoreditch
144-145 Shoreditch High Street
E1 6JE 51.526417, -0.078261
→ Shoreditch High Street 4 min walk
→ Old Street 10 min walk
→ Liverpool St 12 min walk
→ Aldgate East 15 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Read 2 more reviews
Cool place. A lot different to other venues around with a beautiful art-deco 20s feel. Other customers vary depending on night, tend to be arty/musical/hoxton set but a nice little venue to hold a private party. John Powell from Central London
Have you been to The Shoreditch? Write a review
Do you represent The Shoreditch, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page