FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Perspectives On Collage
From conceptual to political and cultural critique, works include Jan Svoboda’s Fragment of a Table (1973), Peggy Franck assemblages from everyday materials and Nicole Wermers’ collages from magazines.
Also included are Batia Suter’s Wave (2012), a sculpture of books, Anna Parkina's compositions echoing the Russian avant-garde, punk and cinema, and C.K. Rajan’s politically charged series Mild Terrors (1992-96). Roy Arden’s tactile collages and Clunie Reid’s kitsch internet icons, pen drawings, stickers and text complete the perspectives.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Photographers' Gallery
16-18 Ramillies Street
W1F 7LW 51.514923, -0.139032
→ Charing Cross 17 min walk
→ Oxford Circus 3 min walk