FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
A Month Of Sundays: Noah & The Whale
Noah And The Whale release their fourth studio album, 'Heart Of Nowhere', on May 6th and embark on a four week residency - 'A Month of Sundays' - at London's Palace Theatre to celebrate the release.
The album, recorded at West London's British Grove Studios, is the band's fourth record in five years, and follows 2011’s platinum-selling 'Last Night On Earth'.
Energetic popsters from London whose proficient songs and live sets employ beautiful harmonies and elements of folk and bluegrass to good effect. Their hit song '5 Years' Time' is sufficient to reel in any potential fan, as their packed-out gigs would suggest.
Noah & The Whale tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 9 people currently track this event
Venue: The Palace Theatre
W1A 4AF 51.517132, -0.134229
→ Charing Cross 16 min walk
→ Euston (London) 18 min walk
→ Euston 18 min walk
→ Tottenham Court Rd 3 min walk