FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'The Rolling Stones' show
50 & Counting: The Rolling Stones
The Rolling Stones will play two gigs at London's O2 Arena on Sunday 25th November and Thursday 29th November - celebrating an incredibly successful 50 years in music.
Last week, the band's saxophonist, Bobby Keys, let slip about the gigs, which will follow the release of their brand new greatest hits collection 'GRRR!' on November 12th.
The compilation also feature two new songs - 'Gloom and Doom' and 'One Last Shot'.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 195 people currently track this event
Venue: The O2 Arena
Enquiries: 020 8463 2000
Bookings: 0844 856 0202
Disabled Bookings: 020 8463 3359
Seating Plan: View the Seating Plan
→ North Greenwich 3 min walk