FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Nestled at the back of Angel station, The Islington Metalworks is a completely unique venue, steeped in history.
Built in the late 19th Century, all three floors were initially used to stable the horses that pulled the trams for London Transport. In 1925 it was converted into a metal works. This element of the business is still running successfully today.
Much of the building has now been restored, creating a number of inspiring spaces.
2 upcoming events at The Islington Metal Works:
Track The Islington Metal Works
- You are tracking The Islington Metal Works
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Islington Metal Works
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 973,822 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Venue: The Islington Metal Works
7 Torrens Street
EC1V 1NQ 51.532223, -0.105065
Enquiries: 020 7278 9081
→ Essex Road 14 min walk
→ King's Cross 16 min walk
→ Kings Cross 16 min walk
→ Angel 3 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Islington Metal Works? Why not write a review?
Do you represent The Islington Metal Works, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page