- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Traditional New Zealand Basketry
Construct a New Zealand flax pouch. Convert leaves from the Horniman Gardens into splits and learn basic basketry plaiting with basket maker and conservator Sherry Doyal. This material and the techniques are used by the Maori to make Kete bags.
This workshop is suitable for beginners and for those with some previous experience who are seeking to extend skills with a new material.
Tea, coffee and materials are provided.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
→ Forest Hill 7 min walk