- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
The Museum opened in 1901 and was dedicated with the surrounding land as a free gift to the people of London by Frederick Horniman forever for their recreation instruction and enjoyment. The original collections comprised natural history specimens, cultural artefacts and musical instruments. Over the last 100 years the Museum has added significantly to the original bequest with Horniman's original collections comprising only 10 per cent of current ethnography and musical instrument holdings.
251 upcoming events at The Horniman Museum & Gardens:
Track The Horniman Museum & Gardens
- You are tracking The Horniman Museum & Gardens
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Horniman Museum & Gardens
- 869,482 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be
- We never share details with 3rd parties
Venue: The Horniman Museum & Gardens
100 London Road
SE23 3PQ 51.441132, -0.060748
→ Forest Hill 7 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Horniman Museum & Gardens? Why not write a review?
Do you represent The Horniman Museum & Gardens, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page