FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Bobby Womack + Damon Albarn
Strictly over 14s.
The American singer/songwriter has been an active recording artist since the early 1960s, starting his career as the lead singer of his family musical group The Valentinos and as Sam Cooke's backing guitarist. His career has spanned more than 50 years with a repertoire covering R&B, soul, rock and roll, doo-wop, gospel, and country.
Bobby Womack tour dates
Regularly outspoken lead singer and principal songwriter of art-school indie group Blur. More recently known for the co-creation, with artist Jamie Thewliss, of the cartoon hiphop and dub band, Gorillaz. He has continued his innovative approach to the industry with his recently launched record label, focusing primarily on world music.
Damon Albarn tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 8 people currently track this event
Venue: The Forum
Bookings: 020 7428 4099
Seating Plan: View the Seating Plan
→ Kentish Town 4 min walk
→ Kentish Town 3 min walk