FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Step back in time as we recreate Paris in 1901 and celebrate the year Pablo Picasso made his breakthrough as an artist.
Explore the exhibition Becoming Picasso: Paris 1901 and this world-famous collection after hours.
- Listen to live music including Spanish guitar.
- Discover your inner Picasso during our art workshops
- Watch a harlequin from the commedia dell'arte come to life.
- Hear exhibition talks
- Enjoy cocktails and food themed around the exhibition in the Gallery Café.
Dress as a 1901 Parisian for free admission from 6:00pm
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Courtauld Gallery
Enquiries: 0207 848 2526
→ Charing Cross 7 min walk
→ Temple 2 min walk