- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
On 23rd February 2006 London's first cartoon museum opened to the public. Situated at 35 Little Russell Street, a stone's throw from The British Museum, The Cartoon Museum exhibits the very finest examples of British cartoons, caricature, and comic art from the 18th century to the present day. Opening Hours: Tuesday- Saturday 10.30-5.30. Sunday 12.00 - 5.30 Closed Mondays and Bank Holiday Mondays.
The Cartoon Museum currently has no upcoming events
Track The Cartoon Museum
- You are tracking The Cartoon Museum
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Cartoon Museum
- 861,644 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be
- We never share details with 3rd parties
We do not currently have any events for The Cartoon Museum
Track The Cartoon Museum be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking The Cartoon Museum you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new The Cartoon Museum events are announced.
You are signed up to The Cartoon Museum events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 861,644 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: The Cartoon Museum
35 Little Russell Street
WC1A 2HH 51.517696, -0.126019
→ Charing Cross 14 min walk
→ Holborn 4 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Cartoon Museum? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Cartoon Museum' also like:
Do you represent The Cartoon Museum, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page