- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Contact the venue:
Please try the venue for ticket information
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
The Watercolours And Works on Paper Fair
Visitors can view and buy from a range of Early, Modern and Contemporary art dealers and see Museum quality art presented in four interconnected galleries on one floor, this time on Level One. Prices start at a manageable level: £200 - £500 for mounted drawings, the majority of works are priced between £500 to £10,000, and then the exceptional items at £10,000 plus.
The defining elements of this Fair:
• All the art for sale is a work on paper, whether it is a print, drawing, watercolour, poster or photograph
• The art has been created by artists from the early 17th Century right up to the present day
• The work is original, of high quality, and vetted by experts
• References and themes in art can be identified and tracked through the centuries
The Fair is supported by an extensive programme of events.
• Sign up for free talks by the experts at 3 pm each day and find out more about the pictures for sale. They can gain an insight into the vetting process where all the works are examined by experts who assess them for quality, value and authenticity.
• Ask for a specialised guided tour to see the highlights of the Fair.
• Meet friends in the Veuve Clicquot Champagne Bar or Café on the first floor within the Fair.
• Listen to free live music by classical and jazz musicians during the later evenings on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
• New this year, visitors can try their hand at printmaking led by the City & Guilds of London Art School Printmakers, who are partners with the Fair for their second year, building on the success of the 2012 Artist in Residence programme.
• The Fair is supporting The National Open Art Competition, who will present 10 of their prize winning contemporary artists’ works on paper. “We are working together to highlight the best of contemporary art” Neil Lawson Baker, Chairman of NOAC.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Science Museum
→ South Kensington 5 min walk