FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
A conversation about changing modes of representing the human figure in contemporary sculpture.
To coincide with the Hayward's Gallery's new exhibition The Human Factor, this is a conversation between artists and curators about the ways artists are re-visiting and re-wiring classical models of sculpture to engage contemporary concerns.
With artists Ryan Gander and Mark Wallinger, Tate Britain Director Penelope Curtis and Hayward Gallery Director and exhibition curator Ralph Rugoff.
This event takes places at the Level 5 Function Room at Royal Festival Hall.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Royal Festival Hall
Phone: 0871 663 2500
→ London Waterloo 5 min walk
→ Waterloo International 5 min walk
→ Charing Cross 6 min walk
→ Waterloo 3 min walk